By: Arizona Advertising Guild
As the go-to resource for everything marketing and advertising in Arizona, we’ve pulled together a roundup of industry events happening in the Phoenix area. Whether you’re a beginner in your field or a seasoned professional, take a look at some of this month’s learning and networking opportunities to keep you moving forward in your career.
February 7 – Lunch & Learn: 10 Must-Have Digital Marketing Tools to Grow Your Business
Digital marketing is more than just Facebook ads. Add 10 effective and budget-friendly tools to your marketing arsenal in this lunch & lunch by content marketing and PR firm TechTHiNQ and the Phoenix Business Journal.
- Where: BBB Arizona, 1010 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85014
- When: Thursday, Feb. 7, 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Cost: $50
- Tickets: https://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/event/164049/2019/lunch-and-learn-10-must-have-digital-marketing-tools-to-grow-your-business
February 11-12 – Digital Summit Phoenix
In the ever-changing world of digital marketing, it can be hard to stay on top of current trends. As Digital Summit Phoenix, one of the largest digital strategy forums in the region, attendees will get the information they need from dozens of the country’s top digital marketers.
- Where: Phoenix Convention Center, 100 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- When: February 11-12
- Cost: $355-$995
- Tickets: https://phoenix.digitalsummit.com/
February 12 – Lunch & Learn: Your Content Marketing Doesn’t Work. But It Could; Here’s How
Blogs. You know you should have one. But do you really know how to drive revenue with your content marketing strategy? Learn tried-and-true strategies from Molly Castelazo, Chief Content Strategist at Castelazo Content, a B2B demand generation and sales acceleration firm.
- Where: Galvanize, 515 E. Grant St, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- When: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Cost: FREE/Arizona Technology Council members, $15/non-members
- Tickets: https://www.aztechcouncil.org/event/lunch-and-learn-content-marketing-2/
February 25 – Bizwomen Mentoring Monday
Choose from more than 40 influential women in the community for one-on-one, 7-minute coaching sessions. Hosted by the Phoenix Business Journal, this event will provide an unparalleled mentoring opportunity. While you wait, you can network with other attendees, so make sure to bring lots of extra business cards.
- Where: Arizona Science Center, 600 E. Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- When: Monday, Feb. 25, 7:30-9:30 a.m.
- Cost: $45/single ticket, $400/exhibit table + 2 tickets
- Tickets: https://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/event/163198/2019/bizwomen-mentoring-monday
February 28– BizMix at Audubon Arizona
Enjoy the beautiful Audubon Society grounds as you mingle with local business professionals during an evening of cocktails and appetizers.
Where: Nina Mason Pulliam Rio Salado Audubon Center, 3131 S. Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85040
When: Thursday, Feb. 28, 5-7 p.m.
Check back every month for upcoming industry events happening in the Phoenix area. Interested in joining the Arizona Advertising Guild for more exclusive benefits? Check out the membership page for more info!